This Power BI report shows aggregated usage statistics for my sixteen (and counting) XrmToolBox tools.
Tip: Click the full-screen icon in the lower right corner to fully appreciate the report!
The report covers max 365 days as Azure Application Insights does not store older information, and I don’t store any of this either.
The tools are:
- FetchXML Builder (2014)
- Plugin Trace Viewer (2016)
- Bulk Data Updater (2016)
- Latebound Constants Generator (2017)
- Auto Number Manager (2017)
- Related Records Analyzer (2018)
- Power Apps Checker (2019)
- UML Diagram Generator (2020)
- XrmToolBox Integration Tester (2020)
- Custom Action Tester (2020)
- Custom API Tester (2020)
- Portal Entity Permission Manager (2021)
- XRM Tokens Runner (2021)
- Shuffle Builder (2023*)
- Shuffle Runner (2023*)
- Shuffle Deployer (2023*)
* Note: the Shuffle tools were created for the first time in 2017 but were publicly available from 2023.
Don’t miss the report covering all XrmToolBox tool launches – hosted at xrmtoolbox.com/report!