Microsoft MVP Megan Walker recently reached out to fellow MVPs to get their views and experiences around Personal Branding. She had eleven questions on the topic, and of course I wanted to give her and the world my thoughts.
The questions we got from Megan
- What does Personal Brand mean to you?
- Do you think you have a personal brand?
- Did you intentionally set out to create a brand?
- Is your personal brand a true reflection of who you are as an individual?
- What is the most consistent thing you do regarding your personal brand?
- What ‘name’ or ‘handle’ do you use for your online profiles? Why did you choose that approach?
- What social media platforms do you use? Which one is most valuable to you, and why?
- Do you have a website? What platform do you use, and how is it hosted?
- How active are you with YouTube content? What do you do to build your audience and subscribers?
- What advice would you give to someone just starting out building their brand?
- What have you found most challenging in building your own brand?
At the time of writing this post, Megan is still building her series, with the first episode recently released. Since she got quite a few responses from other MVPs, quite naturally not all of my own answers will “make the cut” into her final videos.
Therefore, I compiled this video with my thoughts around the Eleven Questions of Personal Branding. Not only did I get Megan’s blessing to do so, I even got a small introduction from her 😊
Check it out in the full video below!
Or click here to open on YouTube: https://jonasr.app/branding
Don’t miss the video series from Megan with her and many other MVPs from around the world! 👉 Personal Brand Series.